Discover London through Dickens!!!
This webpage has been created with the objective of discovering the city of London in the 19th century as well as some of the literature of the time and the social issues concerning that century such as child labour or poverty.
At the end of this teaching unit, you will be able to:
- To talk and give opinions about literature.
- To extend vocabulary related to places of a city.
- To understand simple messages about novels, films and social issues.
- To write about opinions of literature and social issues.
- To understand short texts about descriptions of a city.
- To find and use information about the topic through technology.
- To value English language and culture as a means of communication.
But, first of all.... what do you know about...